Tuesday, September 2, 2014

whos that girrrlllllll

It's Anna!
I have been reading little reminders of love  for years! This blog is amazing you guys-especially if you are having a bad day. It will inspire you when you're on the floor I promise. I also highly recommend everything lovely her tumblr! It really is everything lovely. so let's all get to know each other...


1)why blog? 

For me it's all about making connections. Whether over love for the same books or sharing tips as to getting over hard times, nothing is quite as comforting as hearing someone say, "I understand!" or "You're not alone."


2) your last meal you choose... 

All the food. Buffet? I can't decide, but all of it.

 3)phone, keys, wallet.... 

chapstick, book

4)heels or flats? 

Heels in my dreams, flats in my reality.

5)favorite thing about where you live
.
Midwestern Manners and good thunderstorms

 6)dogs or cats
Dogs (poodles and corgis)

7)a perfect day would be

full of naps, dancing, pizza and kisses

8)your humans of New York quote would read

I wish I could hug "past me," and I suspect future me will wish the same, so I now try extra hard to be a little bit gentler with "present me".

9)what's the last movie you loved or what are you currently listening to?

I recently saw "A Royal Affair" on Netflix and was immediately hooked. Danish royal history? Doesn't get much better than that in my book.

10)can not live without...

Laughing. It has saved me in so many moments I thought were hopeless. Laughter has kept me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment