Tuesday, September 23, 2014

whoknowsnobody



sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing...allow me to clarify....
most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing.
ALSO I  never know how to ask, "excuse me, what should I be doing?"
BUT today I stumbled over my words and got out the question.
AND I was actually told  
what I should do.
 you guys this is what I think people refer to as a breakthrough.
Mom and I always discuss the principle of  "take things one day at a time, and if that is too much one hour at a time"-she knows me well.
You see, I'm an addict.
I dive head first. I thrive under pressure because, as I mentioned, I never know what I'm doing!
I just figure it out.


I work harder than 90% of the population to fix everything as quickly as I can, the best that I can.
So when this "control" is taken from me...when I need to speak up or be confrontational in any way because I can't just  figure it out immediately...
I meltdown y'all.
When there is no other option but to surrender....ughhhh it is the worst.
This week has humbled me, but it led to something good.
I decided to go one day at a time.
I realized that sometimes things aren't an easy fix-but there are people who actually know what to do.
People who can... I don't know help!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment