Thursday, September 11, 2014

around here

 I don't know how I'm ever going to board the plane in the morning!
 (never thought I would be sad to leave Mississippi and fly to New York-weirdo worthy)
It has been a week full of relaxation, pet snuggles, and spending time with family. 
to end my week here, we decided to go  bowling!


Destiny's Child was played, Christmas socks were worn, Cole got a lot of strikes, and my lame, super weak wrist hurts!


 Did I mention we got ice cream after? Tomorrow, I'll be back in Brooklyn missing these people!
There's lots of change coming around the corner this fall- I'm starting a pretty serious acting class, leaping into a new job, and dun dun dunnnn.... moving into a new apartment. I'm thrilled to be moving in with some beautiful, smart, fun, and get this...southern girls!

Speaking of change- on a complete whim I kissed my long locks goodbye yesterday...
 It is taking a hot minute to get used to this cut -
I kind of just sit around like OMG I have NO hair.
so that's how I'm doing :) Okay New York...I'm coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment