Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday y'all! 



we made it another week reader of mine! I just landed in Memphis for a few days-so my absolute favorite  is getting to spend some time with my family and sweet little pets! let me tell you what else I thought was cool this week...

I loved this article about female pop stars posted on hellogiggles earlier this week.

I have  new bedding in my room! just felt like a change (don't judge it came from a teen website, I promise it looks pretty!)

It's fashion week in the city! I personally really love Honor NYC-the clothes are stunning, wish I could afford to buy something! A girl can dream...



I had a horrible headache yesterday, and Bartholomew chose to nap with me until I was feeling better. He has been in a crazy mood lately, so this cuddle session was a little surprising.
Also  his smirk is perfectly captured in this bottom picture. what a charmer.


cheers to the weekend pals xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment