Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello friends and happy Friday! This week I've been packing and cleaning out clutter like crazy in preparation of my move. It has come to my attention that I have a serious shoe problem...so.many.shoes.y'all. The good thing is,  I am about 5 days out and just about everything is already boxed up! My favorites this week are home related because that's what is on my brain. I am feeling wildly inspired to craft inside since it's beginning to get cool outside, not to mention I want to make the most out of my new space!



To start us off... the ikea rast dresser 
it is only $35.00!! It has three drawers, but works well as a nightstand! It's perfect for a small bedroom where you need dual acting furniture. Did I mention how easy it is to makeover? so many examples! I ordered one for my new bedroom, and I can't wait to give it a makeover :) I'll keep you all posted! Today I'll even offer some clues...wallpaper, paint, lamp


I am getting a ton of bedroom inspiration over at apartment therapy . I have a small space to work with (thanks New York) so the house tours and organization tips on their website really show how much potential the room actually has. I am planning on going against the minimalist trend, though I love it, and doing something bold with lots of pattern.  Hopefully, it will turn out to be cozy and inviting!

I hope to play lots of music in this new room including Marcus Mumford singing
"when I get my hands on you" a lost Bob Dylan song-so romantic

In other favorite news-THE MINDY PROJECT. It is a movie in 30 minutes every time, and I adore it. Her outfits are amazing, the chemistry is electric, and the jokes are hilarious. Yay for season 3!


okay so this list would not be complete without mentioning Emma Watson's amazing speech from earlier in the week! It left me inspired, and so so thankful she used her voice for something incredibly important.



happy weekending! cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment