Wednesday, September 3, 2014

talking about losses


"My eyes were glued on life and they were full of tears."
Jack Kerouac 



This week.
 sheeeeesh
This week is a rough one dear reader...BUT you know what else? I'm gaining a lot of perspective.
I'm learning that falling down is pretty inevitable, and it does not make you a failure.
 I see how good the friendships in my life are-what an amazing thing it is to have people to call on.
I see the person I would like to be, and the person I never want to be.
I understand that death is a part of this life-there's no right way to feel about it, but there is value in perspective and how you proceed.
so yeah I promise to keep growing and learning and stretching even when it's hard if you do too

ok
enough of this sappy stuff-
you have no idea how hard this makes me laugh-Like doubled over every time, crying laughter



No comments:

Post a Comment