Monday, September 15, 2014

that chill

New York is feeling an awful lot like fall dear reader. Today, I even needed a light jacket! This weather makes me want to sip on coffee, wear tights, and listen to lots of Dylan. I think "To Ramona" is one of the nicest letters/songs ever written in the history of the world. Every year around this time I find myself putting it on repeat. you should do the same

Tonight, I stayed in and crafted-yes, I know I am officially becoming that weird cat lady. I told myself I would never buy yarn, but then it was cold out and I broke down.
whatever. I am pretty happy with the end product! let's hope it keeps away my bad dreams for years to come :)



"I can see that your head
Has been twisted and fed
With worthless foam from the mouth
I can tell you are torn
Between stayin' and returnin'
Back to the South
You've been fooled into thinking
That the finishin' end is at hand
Yet there's no one to beat you
No one to defeat you
'Cept the thoughts of yourself feeling bad"

No comments:

Post a Comment