Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Favorties

It's Friday hayyyy! I'm back in New York! Spending the rest of the night watching The Killing with Bartholomew a.k.a. never unpacking anything  because it's annoying.  got any fun plans this weekend? hope it's grand-let's chat favorites

 A definite favorite is cooler weather-it is time for coffee, bonfires, falling leaves, carving pumpkins, good television, apple picking, and my favorite FALL FASHION. I am thrilled to wear my boots and tights!

I am a big fan of dear creatures , and they just released their autumn collection!
could I have this coat and dress please?








A  favorite show of mine is the Mindy Project- is it is almost time for the  premiere! I can't wait to see more of the Mindy and Danny love story, as well as Peter's antics.





 A few faves on this Friday are: good health, a new book, and the unknown heading into this fall. I feel like the things that often terrify me are the very things that make me who I am.

 I absolutely loved the doc. "maiden trip". It follows a 14 year old girl who sails around the world alone-even made me cry. It was inspiring and left me in complete awe.



cheers to the weekend xo



No comments:

Post a Comment