Friday, August 1, 2014

real talk.

This is a space made simply for pleasure, a space for me. A space, where I talk to those who are far away. It is not a place for stress. 
This has been a crazy week for me!
I flew in on a Monday, was jet lagged on a Tuesday, ran errands on a Wednesday, and went out on a Thursday...here we are on  Friday favorites...and I feel rushed.
 I want this blog to be good, ya know? Honest. Authentic. Genuine.
Not thrown together to meet deadlines-this is just a silly place for me. SO I am not doing a favorite list this Friday because it would be stupid. I will be back on track this coming week dear reader! Please don't give up on me! I have so many stories to tell you! Likeeee the cab driver tonight who talked to me about life, the amazing concert I saw, the people I met at said concert, the phone calls experienced this week...interested? 

so for tonight...Just two genuine favorites pal

1) all white manicure! they look beautiful if I do say so myself

2) taking off my make-up and putting on pajamas and climbing underneath clean sheets-IT'S BED TIME GIRL.
cheers to the weekend xo

No comments:

Post a Comment