Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's Fridayyyyy!!!!! It's so great to be here with you dear reader.  Let's talk favorites shall we?

to begin
 I love The Beatles more than I could ever, ever, ever say on here-I'm sort of obsessed.


I forgot about this little song...it's one of those that seems to get lost in the many they wrote, but it's one of my favorites ever. John Lennon is just ridiculously sweet on this one-the lyrics kill me. It sounds like the perfect song to sway to at a middle school dance, or in your living room at midnight.

"all my little plans and schemes
lost like some forgotten dreams
seems that all I was really doing 
was waiting for you
no need to be alone
it's real love"



this article put a smile on my face this week-everyone should read it
everything i need to know i learned from my cat

The fabulous tennis team at Mississippi State University (my school) donated all of their old tennis balls to the Humane Shelter this week!

During a thunderstorm, I went bowling with a great group of girls-too much fun! This was our serious picture-I think it's the only time no one was screaming the entire time we were there






I saw "Magic in the Moonlight" on Tuesday-can't say enough good things about it! The acting, locations, story, costumes it was all spot on-GO WATCH IT.

 It was wonderful watching in this beautiful theatre! I'll be going back A.S.A.P.

I got to see Dawn Landes perform at Rough Trade last Saturday night-her set was amazing.
I especially loved this song. It was gorgeous live-everyone in the room went quiet.


This one was great too a John Prine cover! nice to hear a country song far from home



My biggest favorite is it is beginning to feel like fall in Brooklyn-there has been a soft, cool breeze blowing each day this week, and the sun is hiding out.  My whole world is transitioning y'all.

Cheers to the weekend pal xo









No comments:

Post a Comment