Tuesday, August 19, 2014

you should be watching

okay.
I was up late-surprise, surprise-asking that same old, stupid question..."what should I watch?"
I'm a "go to sleep movie" enthusiast, as well as an aspiring actress in my own right SO I watch a ton of movies....so many that it is a struggle to find things I haven't seen when night time rolls around.

I texted Sloan tonight-"but what should I watchhhhhhh"-she replied with a couple of solid rom coms. Long story short we decided tonight was a night for something silly, romantic, cheesy, happy, and feel good. Now normally a perfect movie in my mind sounds more like....something dark, hopeless, depressing, down on your luck for two hours characters, quirky, and rain must be involved. I couldn't believe I clicked on "Endless Love".... I was downright shocked when I then LOVED IT.



It is honestly one of the best, over dramatic, we are 18 and gorgeous, romantic movies I have seen since Summer Catch and The Notebook. We all know I don't just throw around a comparison to The Notebook.

This movie had a beautiful couple with actual chemistry, her hair is amazing, an incredible soundtrack, set in Rhode Island at a mansion, perfect summer clothes that looked like a free people campaign, and a crazy house fire. 


SO BASICALLY 
you should watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment