Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hey! Happy Friday! want to talk faves? me too! I was off work today, whoohoo!

 I spent the day at Brighton beach with some pals, and got some much needed peace of mind.



this city is full of noise, sometimes you just need to be out in the open listening to the waves

speaking of taking a break...I have been binge watching "The Killing" on Netflix. I'm completely obsessed if you like a good murder mystery I highly recommend it!

 have I mentioned...It's football season! Hail State!!
I went to the greatest school in the history of the world you guys. I can't wait to cheer Mississippi State on this season from Brooklyn.  This was at my first game as a student :( where has the time gone?! somehow we all unintentionally wore black dresses-too cute



I am loving this large groceries tote I bought-it's the perfect size, I even took it to the beach today!


I  feel like I need this  one-I mean clearly I do.

I hope you have a wonderful labor day weekend! cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment