Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites

 Happy Friday!
I walked more this week than I ever have since living in New York. I was super proud after learning 4 city blocks make a mile.  I spent time with some great friends, and I am working all weekend (yay retail)! Bart was extra cuddly this week, despite the humidity.

Okay I really love this store. It is down the street from me in Brooklyn, and I always find myself in here on rainy days. 

some snapshots this week...
1) new pretty dress from Pema
2) Bart loves watching the world cup-USA! USA! USA! no biting!
 3) my flowers died, and now this week there is a new bud  
4) quiet moment around 7:00 on a weeknight in the apartment listening to music



 
       



I am burning my lovely pink candle and my pretty fig leaf candle ALL THE TIME. 
my room smells amazing y'all.


also I randomly met a psychic who told me I have a lot to look forward too! 
(not her below- this is Carly who sometimes sends me things like this)



reading:

 "girls compete with each other, women empower each other."

did you see the elephant on Jimmy Fallon this week? because you should. 
as well as, the roots on a rollercoaster


cheers to this weekend! xo










No comments:

Post a Comment