Tuesday, June 10, 2014

typical

Hey it's stupid bloody Tuesday!
 
I had to wake up far too early this morning, and then ride the train with two classes of seventh graders going on a field trip. There was a lot of excitement let me just tell you. I must ask though..who goes to school in June?! Is this a thing in New York? There are kids in the high school across the street from me as well...questions. I finally got to my stop, and shortly into my walk I saw this hair shop...I'm pretty much obsessed with the rainbow bouffant. They actually all looked amazing.
I wasn't able to get pictures (rushing), but next door was a doggy day care with huge glass windows-I saw like 20-30 adorable puppies running wild. It destroyed all bad feelings about being up early. 
I finished my errand, and on the way home stopped in the grocery store to pickup a few things. I will never get used to the line at Trader Joe's. I understand it moves quickly, but it is still insane. This was at like 10:30 a.m annnnddd it is a week day.


I guess it was worthwhile because today dun dun dunnn I made lunch.  I can bake all day, but I don't cook. It stresses me out, and I'm constantly scared of a potential fire. However, today I prepared bbq chicken and pineapple quesadillas that actually turned out really well. sidenote: Bart helped.
 
Then it was back to the heat to run a few more errands. I hate weather like today-100% humidity and completely indecisive-looks like rain but not a drop has fallen. Tonight I'm enjoying some down time with fellow Brooklynites. typical








No comments:

Post a Comment