Monday, June 9, 2014

ch ch ch changes

I'm terrible at change, and this week will be full of it for me.  I hate it.
so naturally it's time to just ignore it? In fact, my motto this year has been OVER IT.  I say this at least once a day.  

for example: 
somebody was rude? over it. 
pressure to be skinnier/ prettier/ smarter? over it. 
100 degrees outside? over it.  
rammed my arm on the door frame at 8 a.m. because I wasn't fully awake? over it.


You get the point...its awesome. So I'm going to distract myself with some things I whole-heartedly like.

like this song:tower song 
BUT mainly his speech about his dream in the middle because it is wonderful and funny
Rayland Baxter has been a favorite of mine for a little while now. He's a Nashville native but has lived in Israel, and is just all around the coolest. 

like the fact: that my chocolate macaroon looked like a tiny hamburger:

THIS interview my future husband did at Cannes: greatness
seriously rare form-his answer to the song of the moment is swoon worthy

and these angsty quotes: "rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea."
                                               "Why the f**k not me? should be your motto" Mindy Kaling (hero)


and Bart's new "loyal luxe cabin" situation:

also this doc. we at apt 2 loved tonight:  Mortified
it's people getting on stage and reading their childhood journals-hilarious and brave.

okay cheers to Monday xo

No comments:

Post a Comment