Thursday, June 19, 2014

by damn its too hot outside



I think everyone should hear this song. I love the Stella sisters, and their cover/video is beautiful. Although..this video makes me a little homesick ha


It is currently 90000 degrees in my apartment. -GROSS NESS- I'm feeling pretty stupid for complaining that it stayed cold so long! It's been a pretty eventful week here in the burg-I left a great job to start another great job. I feel really lucky to have these opportunities, and fingers crossed the next few months will be a seamless transition. 

 Also, I had a few celeb sightings this week! The best moment was seeing Vanessa Bayer! She could not have been nicer, but I barely let myself interact with her because I was GEEKING out. I love her, and I just wanted  her to do Miley! well...old Miley. 

On another strange note-tonight at work someone in Australia called to place an order. AUSTRALIA. do you realize how far away that is? It was like seven in the morning her time, and I found myself being that jerk who wanted to talk about kangaroos the whole time!  I refrained because I was pretending to be professional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment