Wednesday, June 25, 2014

woohoo for Wednesday


I am a massive Nora Ephron fan, so when a friend invited me to a showing of "When Harry Met Sally" I immediately and emphatically said yes. We packed a picnic and watched on a giant projector with about 2 million other massive fans. It was perfection.

It is honestly still surreal that I live in New York. Earlier today I was on the upper west side for a few appointments, and walked around the central park area on the phone-while watching the movie I saw so many places I walked this afternoon. I was also watching with the skyline twinkling behind me. It was such a great experience that meant so much to me.

By the way can we talk about JUST how good that movie is?! I would put quotes up that I love, but it could get wayyy too lengthy, so go watch it for me will you?






No comments:

Post a Comment