Monday, July 21, 2014

those summer nights

It's my birthday week y'all! 






 I turn 24 on the 25th-can you believe it?! I can't. 
Since this is a big week I will be posting a favorite or two every day! Friday will be a super special  edition "Friday Favorites" called...dun dun dun.... "Friday Favorites OF ALL TIME".
Turn down for what? 

To begin this week of favorites- I present to you a fantastic summer video-a song that makes me feel joyful-sung by someone beautiful the ONE...the ONLY...YONCE! Who I totally love like XO.


This album was released shortly before I made the big move-
I remember, I made a trip with Mother dear to apartment hunt in the city, and we had to take two flights. You should know, I get scared on airplanes... I watched this video about 50x on a very turbulent flight, and it is the only thing that distracted me! 

Also loving that New York is like the smallest town ever. Don't believe me? 
I bumped into a girl I used to work with in Memphis this afternoon, and neither knew the other was living here! How does that happen? HOW? I don't know, but it did.

Onward to birthday week!




cheers to Monday pals

No comments:

Post a Comment