Sunday, July 6, 2014

"may the bridges I burn light the way"


cheers to sweet Sundays and feeling full of gratitude!! I am simply bubbling over July!
It's strange to be half way through 2014..how did this happen? I thought on the train home today about how big this year has been for me. 
(I'm very reflective post hospital y'all) 
It's been a year of growing and stretching and pushing down all kinds of walls, but there is always room for improvement....So here are some projects I want to work on-
1) learning the uke finally
my pretty little red one is just sitting around getting lonely
2) writing
I have been saying...oh maybe just my ENTIRE LIFE....I'll work on this dream screenplay in my head. It is time. I have to put some stuff down just for the sake of trying EVEN if it is probably terrible and goes nowhere
3) organize
All those trips and dreams I want to chase down? NO time like the present.
4)drink more water
this sounds dumb/ simple, but it's tough for me

and most importantly.....

4) marry this one.




                                                                                                   







I certainly agree.




No comments:

Post a Comment