Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's that time again! Congratulations! You finished the week-
here are my favorites in review:


I got my hair cut at little axe and could not love it more! feeling so much lighter for summer

also my manicure this week is bright yellow and called "I can't cope-acabana" TOO PUNNY

I am loving this cute line of tote bags. did I mention they are under $16?!

ok...not at a low price point but worth a splurge the new Kate Spade collection




I am a die hard Kate Spade fan-really their store is my happy place. Just ask anyone who knows me

new and old stuff to hear


I was lucky enough to see Rachel Sermanni play a few years ago-she was delightful both on stage and in person. This is my favorite thing she sings (although I want you back is also amazing). The first time I heard it I was missing someone, and to this day it is the only song that seems to capture that melancholy feeling. so so so beautiful


I recently discovered Mo Kenney, and I'm already a fan!
can't get this one out of my head-humming it all day long

I watched "I wanna marry Harry" this week. HYSTERICAL
now going through old Kardashian episodes (never said this blog was deep)



My new velvet dirtbike tee inspired by brother dear!!!!!! shout outs to Cole and his fish
 I love how all these ridiculous elements somehow work together  

I'm loving the acting class I'm taking! feeling more creatively satisfied/challenged this week, than I have in like three years-amazing

ANDDDD MY MOST FAVORITE EVER-you're welcome. go ahead and find yourself looking at this for hours
http://cattipi.tumblr.com/ 









No comments:

Post a Comment