Thursday, July 17, 2014

friday favorites

Hey it's actually Friday! I'm looking forward to playing in the burg this weekend before my trip home! It's been a pretty lame, rainy week on my end-BUT-I did manage to find a few favorites....

UMMM Jenny Lewis has a new album for the first time in six years and I can't wait y'all

she put out a pretty amazing video with famous faces already...can we talk about that suit

next up
I made this alfredo-sauce -yummy and easy. They always have great ideas over here!


Lena Dunham Book Tour 

is making a Brooklyn stop! she is also doing a Union Square signing ! and all the girls shout with joy


"Suzie's carversation" is too funny



I wasn't able to go to Beyonce's show this week (SAD DOESN'T COVER IT)...I did know quite a few people who did and the reviews were amazing. The reviews are a favorite:

"I have decided she is everything I want to be" 
"She said forgiveness is the key to love"
"her dancing"
"they are SO crazy in love, drunk in love, madly in love, SO in love."
"and then I was cheering for her baby!"
"her body was amazing, she's the prettiest person I've ever seen."



Clean Sheets and Old movies are a favorite this week and... well every week.



I watched Elizabethtown for the first time in ages- that script can not be beat! 
I love: "I'm impossible to forget, but I'm hard to remember" and "I just want fries and cheese and a coca cola"and "it's not often I invite good looking men into my bedroom"



 I then saw Breakfast at Tiffany's for the one millionth time and it never gets old-only gets better. That movie is everything...everything. 


 


I must mention again "Looking for Alaska" by John Green!
I really loved it, and it is one of the only books I've read that portrays the south accurately.

cheers to Friday 

Happy Weekending xo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment