Tuesday, July 15, 2014

stupid bloody Tuesday!



It is a Tuesday in the most of Tuesday of ways.  I’m off work on this rainy day, and the big plan is to watch Parent Trap with Bartholomew! I can go to the grocery store and run errands tomorrow right?


“after all tomorrow is another day” is sort of my mantra in life. And by sort of I mean IT IS.




Oh that Ms. Scarlet! My friend Sloan and I have a real thing for Gone with the Wind. Have you watched it lately? You really should. I love how long it is. It pretty much takes an entire day to watch if you’re doing it right. I love how you can read her entire mood based on an eyebrow twitch-in my opinion she is like the greatest actress ever ever ever you guys.  And beautiful! The MOST beautiful.  I love Tara. I could go on forever-just watch it. laugh and cry and feel like it’s just not fair.


What else what else


I travel to Mississippi in one week!


 I can’t wait to see everyone and drive my car! I miss my car every single day-people said it would pass…it hasn’t. I miss it. I miss listening to my music and driving down church road (basically a road surrounded by open fields) especially! Also on days I have to go the pharmacy! Things like that should be quick-not a train and 8 blocks of walking!  I miss flipping down the mirror and fixing my lipstick in the morning. I miss being able to determine how fast I got to work, and sitting by myself on the way to work. 




I should not complain because I basically live in the greatest city in America. 

Also, I can read quietly in the morning on the train-you can’t read and drive. DUH.  Just to further exhaust this transportation conversation-seriously considering a bike. Everyone here rides a bike-I’m getting more and more sucked in to the idea. We shall see…..


No comments:

Post a Comment