Wednesday, October 22, 2014

who's that girlllllllll

It's Rebecca!



Rebecca writes the best fashion blog in the whole wide world y'all-the clothes horse.
I can't stress enough how much inspiration I gain from reading her blog! Check it out immediately! Did I mention she is the nicest? I'm elated to share her thoughts on a few things with you!! 
let's get to know her shall we?

1)why blog? 
 In the beginning I wanted to connect to others with similar interests and express myself creatively since I was a business major in college and my classes didn't fill my need to be creative. It's pretty much the same today--I love the way my photography skills have improved through the years and my sense of style has become more defined.
2) your last meal you choose... 
 My mom's brisket with kartoffelkloesse and cranberry-sprite mix; I might just be in the mood for this because it's such a fall dish!

3)phone, keys, wallet...
 candy? I love having gummies in my purse...

4)heels or flats? 
 Flats! I'm on too many unpaved roads/paths to qualify for the heels lifestyle most days.
 
5)favorite thing about where you live?
 I love how close I am to nature while having the convenience of living in a city. I can walk to a grocery store or post office and eat at an awesome 24hr diner, but with a short drive I have easy access to empty fields and beautiful woods. So: location, location, location all the way!

6)dogs or cats
 Dogs

7)a perfect day would be.... 
Waking up in a new city with nothing on my plate to do but explore. There's so much to see in the world--I wish it was more feasible to constantly be on the road!

8)your humans of New York quote would read: 
 Seven years ago I didn't think it was possible to be this happy.

9)what's the last movie you loved or what are you currently listening to?  
Guardians of the Galaxy was everything everyone said it was! So good.

10)can not live without...
 Skype at the moment because it keeps me connected to Thomas (my fiancĂ©)! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment