Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday



It is mid week. It is raining in Brooklyn tonight. It is the last night my family will be in town with me. I've been up since 6:30 today, and I've sat down exactly two times. My purse was stolen. I got two pretty rough emails tonight. The puppy had his first accident in the apartment. My room is a mess.
BUT you know what? 
I read this tonight right as I felt overwhelmed. I read these words, and decided to pause.
I also met three neighbors today-wonderful people who welcomed me to the neighborhood. I have a family that loves me. I have two friends coming in next week. My dog mastered "sit" today. There was a really nice stranger beside me on the subway today. I ate at my favorite restaurant for lunch today. I had a good talk with my roomie before bed.  I'm going to be okay, and tomorrow is another day Scarlet.
I'm choosing to walk by faith-even when I can't see two seconds ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment