Monday, October 6, 2014

moving

" I knew that I would have to be brave. Not foolhardy, not in love with risk and danger, not making ridiculous exhibitions of myself to prove that I wasn't terrified-really genuinely brave. Brave enough to be quiet when quiet was called for, brave enough to observe before flinging myself into something, brave enough to not abandon my true self when someone else wanted to seduce or force me into a direction I didn't want to go, brave enough to stand my ground quietly."
Piper Kerman, Orange is the New Black








so I've succesfully moved into my new place! let me tell you moving in New York is not a fun process-mostly it has been a lot of work. Also, leaving my little buddy  Bart has been rough you guys :(ultimately this place is muchhhh better for me to say the least, and he is so loved he won't even notice I'm gone! how about one last post with his sweet face? ok? ok.
He loved all the boxes... a little too much... he went crazy and had to be banned from my room. He then threw a fit and let me know how devastated he was for thirty minutes.


Okay so I promise updates on my new apartment soon! I have lots of space saving suggestions for all you fellow tiny room people xo

No comments:

Post a Comment