Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites

congrats on another week finished friends! Happy Friday! let's chat favorites shall we?

first up this amazing article 
so good! this little girl and her cat are amazing-It is a beautiful story!

Halloween is coming up you which means it is time to put a pumpkin on the stoop. I'm stuck between a couple of designs...but definitely leaning towards a white pumpkin this year!























I have no idea what costume I'll attempt, but I really want a wig-
so if you have any suggestions let me know!

I can't stop watching Call The Midwife. 



I can't stop reading The Goldfinch.


another favorite is my sweet family will arrive on Sunday and stay the whole week to play in the city! there will be lots and lots of eating and walking around the autumnal streets :)

and now for my biggest favorite...maybe of the year...
my puppy  comes home on Sunday!  meet my new little nugget :) 
After giving pet adoption a lot of careful thought, I realized I was ready to take on a pup in the city! He is a border collie/ lab mix from North Carolina. His mom was rescued from a kill shelter, and shortly after she delivered six precious puppies! They have all been flown into the north-I can't wait to bring him home!







 cheers to the weekend xo

No comments:

Post a Comment