Tuesday, May 20, 2014

treat yo self and get yo nails did


I love a good manicure! 
(never said this blog would be deep)
My nails are on display at work, so it's important I attempt keeping them clean and pretty. 
ALSO, it is such a brain numbing activity that I love going. As my acting teacher once said, "um Chelsea...you have a busy mind..." It is one of the few places I don't have a to do list running through my head.
     
 Today I went here: http://www.primpandpolish.com/ aka the BEST nail salon ever.
 They have a million colors (for gel!), good girl music, nail art, and also huge windows-what is better than people watching in New York?? 

sidenote, this is happening

                                     he has a real problem with not being the center of attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment