Tuesday, May 20, 2014

gal pals

so I frequent this Panera... every time I go they are playing folk music (the good kind)
 and it is 80% girls and 50% girls eating  alone.
not sure why. 
I went tonight after my class. It was deserted considering I was eating my dinner at 9 p.m.
-I am who I am-
Anyways, three girls about my age, at a table two up from me were in intense conversation. 
As the night went on,  their conversation grew louder. Why filter if no one is really around I guess? 
 Long story short...we all ended up at the same table. 
One girl came to the city to act and she was frustrated over a lot of different things...a lot of things I can get frustrated over as well. It's amazing how having never met someone, you can then understand one another completely. It was good to have a quick chat with three best friends on a night I was missing my own best friends.
 I guess this is alllllll reallllyyyy cheesy, but the truth remains we all have our stories. 
We all go through similar things. It's just a matter of being open enough to see that.
and now I give you a picture of Beyonce and her friends...because duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment