Monday, May 26, 2014

touched down in the land of the delta blues

note: I actually (along with most Memphians) hate that song, but it was impossible not to use for my title


 I'm home!!!! (a much better song)

It's my first visit in three months you guys-let me tell you I am EXCITED. For starters, I'll be driving my car everywhere, and eating a ton of mexican food with all my pals :) I also got to hug my family and all the fur babies tonight! 


This is one of them: 
Peter Pan, but you can call him Petey. 
Yes, I know exactly how adorable and amazing he is. 


I'm incredibly thankful for this time of adventure in my life, but I'm washed in a wonderful feeling as I climb into my old bed and talk with my family face to face. It's refreshing to be around people who know me, and to hear southern accents (stronger than mine casting directors/people of New York!) all around me.  

"you can have roots and wings"-a line from Sweet Home Alabama- which is I might add one of the greatest rom coms of our time. 

Dear reader, I hope you have a fantastic Monday! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment