Tuesday, May 27, 2014

my Memorial day


I drove my car today!!!!
how did I leave it???? 

I cranked up the radio: guitar pickin man /somebody I used to know (Esmith)/I've got your number son  and opened the sunroof (because it was 81 degrees :) here) and drove to meet Jessica and Jeffrey for lunch at our favorite Mexican place in M town: Frida's! They are friends of mine from school-two good married people I tell ya. After lunch, I got a tour of their new adorable home, and Jeffrey showed me this awesome band-big black delta. Their videos and songs are too fun. 


Jessica was being all domestic cause she is wifed up
what a doll

I spent the evening with my aunt and cousins shopping. Well... more like we were on the never ending quest to find Molly a dress to wear to a wedding later this week. Spoiler alert: we found one and it's beautiful. It got a little crazy, and by a little I mean a lot.  

At the end of a great day one at home I'm snuggled up with my baby Squeaks.
yeah, animals do come up a lot on this blog... but they do in my life too so deal with it-
LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS 


goodnight-


No comments:

Post a Comment