Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday I love you


You should be reading "One More Thing" because it says stuff like this:

“Fate to me, simply means that all the billions of microscopic actions we can’t calculate lead to consequences that feel right, because they are right. They fit, they follow. We can’t see and understand all the causes behind everything, but I think it’s more magical to accept that they’re there than it is to believe that they’re not, and that something called ‘fate’ is filling all that space instead.”

it's good huh?

sometimes I don't know how I made it to Friday.  sometimes I never know how I'm going to do it all over on Monday. sometimes I remember that life is actually yours to carve out and it can be so so wonderful.-for instance, tonight and tomorrow I fall asleep in Brooklyn and next week I'll be in Memphis! how about that?


Happy Weekending Pals
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment