Tuesday, November 18, 2014

sorry to have been quiet you all

quite a while ago I did this post on taking stock, so since I've been away I thought it would be an excellent way to catch up with you dear reader!



Making: well I'm going to Friendsgiving this weekend and offered to bring dessert-what that will be who knows. so if you know of a good recipe let your girl know!

Cooking: taco soup

Drinking: coffee all day every day

Reading: "It was November-the month of crimson sunsets, parting birds, deep, sad hyms of the sea, passionate wind-songs in the pines. Anne roamed through the pineland alleys in the park and, as she said, let the great sweeping wind blow the fogs out of her soul." Anne of Green Gables

Wanting: a new coat from Zara

Looking: at gray New York sky

Playing: 
 
Wasting: time worrying about dumb sh*t

Wishing: for some warm days

Enjoying: evening walks with Elvis before bed

Waiting: for the day he is too big to carry

Liking: two new shows- Manhattan Love Story and Marry Me 

Wondering: what is Ryan doing right this second.


Loving: the mail

Hoping: for a very merry Christmas

Marveling: at how big Elvis has gotten already! look at those legs at just 4 months old



Needing: all of the candles

Smelling:  perfume on my scarf 

Wearing: new shoes!
Following: littlellama on instagram! her posts are the best.

Noticing: the bare trees on my street

Thinking: about how nice it will be when Elvis doesn't cry when I leave the room

Feeling: the coming of a new year

Bookmarking: Wild by Cheryl Strayed
"Uncertain as I was as I pushed forward, I felt right in my pushing, as if the effort itself meant something. That perhaps being amidst the undesecrated beauty of the wilderness meant I too could be undesecrated, regardless of the regrettable things I'd done to others or myself or the regrettable things that had been done to me. Of all the things I'd been skeptical about, I didn't feel skeptical about this: the wilderness had a clarity that included me.”

Opening: new packs of tights all the time, apparently puppies have sharp nails...

Giggling: at Jillian rapping Kanye West to Elvis (fyi HE LOVES IT)










No comments:

Post a Comment