Tuesday, November 4, 2014

a halloween in review


I love Halloween you guys! I mean, costumes, candy, weird movies, ghost stories, fall weather...how could you not love it? It's so theatrical! This year my darling Wendy bird came to visit for my first Halloween in the city. We went to Brooklyn Bowl to see Capital Cities perform- f.y.i. it was a great show. Everyone there was in an elaborate costume-the band even threw an impromptu dance party at the end of the show. They literally got out a giant stereo and played fun songs and danced-


 

This year I was pretty unprepared on the costume front-I found myself in a massive line at party city at 4 in the afternoon the day of...not a good plan. I did manage to find two amazing wigs! I wish this was my real hair. I love this wig so much, and I can not stress enough how much I now miss my bangs, and want to die my hair purple. 

 

Wendy made an amazing Taylor Swift-she also did awkward Taylor Swift dances throughout the night that continue to make me giggle to myself on the train. 






 This was also Elvis' very first Halloween of his whole life!




all in all it was a total success-I decided I'm not done being spooky so I've started watching American Horror Story :) did you do anything fun on Halloween? what are your thoughts on bangs and/or purple hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment