Thursday, February 12, 2015

THIS WEEK MAN

so how are you?
 I'm cold...real cold girl.
It's been snowing and icing and blowing windy rain around here for days.
(fun story: I didn't fall outside somehow, but my sock was damp coming in so I fell down the stairs inside! That was super fun. I only hurt my pinky finger somehow? clearly by the grace of God because I fell down those stairs.)
 The bad news about this week is, in New York you still have to leave the house and go to work no matter what the conditions-this would never happen in Mississippi! I would have been in my bed underneath 50 blankets WITH a cat AND a hot coffee. UGH New York City you crazy place! Elvis and I slip slide slowly to daycare every morning-if someone had a camera you would see I look ridiculous. He walks very slowly, then starts to get bored and tugs his leash to which I screammmm "Whoa! stop! no no no!" and he turns in fear. This happens at least 6x per walk. My poor little dog.
Have I mentioned I'm moving? Because I am. Yeah, that's happening...
Have I packed yet? Oh no! Am I supposed to move in Sunday or Monday? yep.
see... when your acting teacher assigns Shakespeare projects and your work schedules a company wide meeting and a valentines day promotional event and you decide you need to start actively auditioning for managers twice a week at night and your dog needs to be neutered because he is 6 months old and things are getting weird and your computer of five years bites it and you decide to do the most  difficult scene of your life with a girl in your class to grow and you are in the process of cleaning out clothes to send home before the move and you have 6 voicemails you haven't heard ...things get...pushed back.
what? stressed? NO. not at all. I can do this.
I guess, when it rains it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment