Wednesday, January 14, 2015

the sun will come out tomorrow

 I am taking back my mornings.




Lately, my hours have been pretty ridiculous...my work schedule changes week to week, but the past two have been consistently packed.
I'm normally rushing out the door to work around 8:45, then getting home around 5:30ish where I immediately start feeding/playing with Elvis, rush him to daycare around 6, then catch the train to get across the city to acting workshops, and finally I pick him up around 10ish, and then we watch a show or two and fall asleep! I know this busy time won't last forever, and I'm trying really hard to come up with more normal days (maybe some where I can eat). However, until this weird schedule is finally resolved I'm taking back my mornings.

This means:
 I will get up early to take Elvis on a walk before he is inside all day (even if that means seven a.m.)
I will make breakfast and eat at least one solid meal
I will make time to be still, read, and pray before the day takes off and everything becomes annoying
I will fit in my cleaning and laundry fun before it becomes midnight and I realize there is nothing clean to wear tomorrow

Here is little baby this morning with Rocky Raccoon



I'm off work today and have three hours before acting class WHOO!
we will go back to snuggles now (it is 15 degrees today YIKES!)


No comments:

Post a Comment